User Reviews for T-Diet

Weight Loss
10.0

they call me cake July 28, 2009

For Weight Loss: “Im 25 years old and I have had a weight problem my entire life. For the last 8 years I have lost and gained weight like crazy. My doctor put me on Tdiet 30mg on April 1, 2009 when I hit 292 pounds. I am currently on the 37.5 mg Adipex tablet and I am down to 244 pounds. I feel phenomenal. After learning I had an under active thyroid about a year ago, I had really started to feel like crap everyday and the weight just kept packing on. I feel 16 again and more self-confident. The worst of the side effects were the dry mouth (chew sugar free gum to help), nausea at first (take an antacid), headaches at first, increased anxiety (totally worth it anyway, constipation, and I am easily agitated). Good luck.”