User Reviews for Fastin to treat Weight Loss

Fastin Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Weight Loss.

Reviews for Fastin

Becca21 · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2019

"Fastin is really a great appetite suppressant! I have taken it for a few days. Yes it does make you jittery and your heart rate is increased but for me it wasn’t overwhelming. Unfortunately the only reason I couldn’t give it a 10 is because I do feel nauseous throughout the day which makes me not want to eat any food and drink tons of water !"

Ongoing · Taken for less than 1 month July 25, 2019

"Fastin is a good appetite suppressant. When first taking it there are side effects of heart beat increases and jitteriness. That goes away after a few days. Fastin seems different than other diet pills in that I don't seem to eat the missed calories at night when the meds wear off. Definitely have to move/get active and drink plenty of no calorie drinks to lose the weight. I'm 49 and have used Fastin on and off over the last 20 years. I've had period of 60 lbs lost, then I stop paying attention and gain some/all back, especially now at that time in my life when all women have a hard time losing weight. I'm back on the down slide. I don't weigh myself but rather am enjoying the change in how my clothes feel."

Crystal June 22, 2019

"Got these pills and took a pill after breakfast and my heart felt like if it was going to pop out of my chest. Increased heart rate , blood pressure. Also gave me terrible headache and nausea. Felt like I was going to die. Had to go to hospital and the doctor told me I was getting an anxiety attack as well . Would not recommend it. Terrible experience."

ANAV · Taken for less than 1 month June 17, 2019

"So I finally got the nerve to try Fastin. I started with only half a dose and I felt my pulse get a little higher but that was it. What surprised me is that it definitely works as an appetite suppressant and clearly curbs your appetite. If taken carefully you will see success. I will post more with later results. God Bless..."

So annoyed · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2019

"Do NOT use this product. It’s has a strong caffeine-like effect I took it and had the worst possible headache and felt so nauseated. Yeah no wonder you’ll lose weight, you’ll feel so sick you won’t want to put anything in your mouth. Gosh I feel so lightheaded after taking this. Definitely do not recommend."

Chanju May 5, 2019

"I was weighing 189 lbs, started taking Fastin 5 days ago. As of today my weight is 185 lbs. The only problem is the restless after taking the pill. My heart beats so fast.... at first I thought I was dying. The heartbeat goes back to normal after 3 hours of taking the pill. I take 1 pill after breakfast and another 1 pill after lunch that’s all. This pill really works"

Sin May 1, 2019

"I took the Fastin pill before reading reviews. Heart is racing I’m jittery and feel like throwing up. I’ll try again tomorrow with half a dose"

Rose · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 9, 2019

"Consumers I've been on Fastin off and on for about a year now. I read most of the comments before posting my experience. I usually only take 1 in the morning before I worked out to give me the energy I need to complete my 5 mile walk. If I'm not working out that day I take half of a pill due to the fast heat rate and slightly the jitters. Too be honest I haven't seen much of a weight lost. Could be I'll start for a week or 2 and then stop. My issue is I need to be consistent with working out and taking the pill to see results. I do believe they would work if taken properly. I read one comment and the consumer said she lost 35lbs so that there is inspiring me to push forward to achieve my weight lost goal."

JessMarie76 · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2019

"I was on adipex off and on for a few years. Fastin seems similar to it. You really have to drink plenty of water and move! It boosts your metabolism giving great energy and alertness. I've started with only half a pill. Just as I did with adipex. I'm hoping to see some weight loss with it!"

Jj · Taken for less than 1 month January 6, 2019

"I've only been taking fastin XR for 3 days so I can't report weight loss yet. But so far I love this stuff!!! Total energy, alertness, appetite suppression. I don't take the full dose of pill at a time. So far I've only needed one pill per day, I break them open and spread it over 5-6 doses. That way the dose isn't too intense. I'm a person who snacks all day and taking this I'm really not hungry. I eat when I get a little weak so I know I need food but I don't get true hunger pangs. Also I normally sleep about 10 hrs a night. I've only needed 4-6 hrs of sleep each night and wake up totally alert. I have no doubt I will reach my goal weight using this!"

Sas520 · Taken for less than 1 month September 24, 2018

"My first time taking the fastin pill was yesterday and I was very scared my heart started beating so fast and loud I could hear and feel it from my heart up to my throat pounding. I now see where every one says you can cut it in half and try it from there soo I’m gonna try that and I’ll post results later on."

Courtney · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2018

"If you want to lose weight but also feel like you’re dying This is for you."

Redfin Seadevil · Taken for less than 1 month May 17, 2018

"Terrible! Terrifying! Don't take Fastin! I took a whole tablet and within 15 minutes my heart was pounding out of my chest. It was so bad that I could see my shirt moving with every heartbeat. If you are prone to PANIC ATTACKS , this will make your heart race even more. My heart rate finally slowed after 1.5 hours and then I had chills and jitters. I took this drug because my doctor wouldn't give me rx medication for weight loss."

Krissy · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2018

"It definitely works for fast weight loss, I've literally lost 4 pounds in five days but I feel so jittery. My heart is beating fast as well."

Malish · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 3, 2018

"Been taking fastin for 2 months now and I have lost weight it's helped me with my cravings and boost my energy I take a whole pill and doesn't make me sick it actually keeps me going to work or do some exercises Thanks fastin love it!!!!!"

Xnani3x December 15, 2017

"Do not buy this pills, they are horrible!!! I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks then I stopped and was eating healthy and working out every other day and it made me gain 25 pounds after I stopped them! What a scam. Never buying again"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 7, 2017

"Did curbe my appetite, and increased my energy tremendously for workout, but on Day 2 1 pill my heart was beating so fast and I felt so jittery, It scared me. Heart slowed down after about 45 min. Not sure if I will get the nerve to try another pill."

cardiac RN · Taken for less than 1 month July 17, 2017

"way too much stimulant--increased heart rate and blood pressure immediately after taking one pill."

EHEHEHEH June 6, 2017

"This is my 3rd time using these pills. The first time was in 2012, I lost roughly 35 lbs. I started again about 2 months ago. I kept the weight off, for about 4 years then got too comfortable and gained weight so here I am. Along with everyone else, when I first took an entire pill I too thought I was going to die. LOL funny but not funny. I started breaking the pill in half & I had no more issues. I DO NOT recommend taking these pills on an empty stomach. Eat first, take with WATER no caffeinated beverages or juice. Drink at least 16 ounces of water with it and you more than likely will not have anymore side effects. I feel completely normal when taking the pill as mentioned above. Hope this helps!"

Shukmaster May 30, 2017

"Just purchased fastin XR today and I'm very excited to try these. After being prescribed adipex from my doctor and no longer being able to go to the doctor each month to get a script I'm ready to lose 40lbs and get this post baby weight off. I'm a little nervous about the side effects but I'm sure if adipex had no effect I will be fine"

Glow157 April 12, 2017

"Use with caution! I was stupid enough to take a whole pill and I thought I was going to die. My heart was racing even though I was laying perfectly still and the world was swimming like I was drunk. The effects have lessened over the course of a few hours but I will definitely not take more than 1/4 of one of theses pills in the future!"

Cntlicker · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2017

"This doubles my heart rate, feel extremely nauseated, and like I'm bout to die"

demetrius · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2017

"I suffer from obsessive compulsive personality disorder. It makes me not want to be around other people so I stay in all the time, which leads to extreme lethargy. I just lay in bed all day and spiral downward until I have no energy to do anything at all. Fastin gives me the energy psychologically as well as physically to get out of bed and start doing things. It does cause some side effects, but these are to be expected with something that works so powerfully. Only this or Zoloft have helped me to lead a productive life. With doctors for zoloft, I have to make appointments, pay for insurance, a doctor visit, the prescription, and wait in line at the pharmacy, none of which I can do after I run out of medication. Thank you Fastin"

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 29, 2017

"Hello I'm 46 years old and I have a prosthetic leg so I can't get much exercise and I've gained a lot of weight I can't move around a lot and I've tried everything and nothing works for me and I finally came across Fastin I was worried about taking it but when I finally did I did not have to exercise because I can't it made me not want to eat much it control my appetite very well which nothing else worked no other diet pills I tried but Fastin made me start losing weight drastically I lost 5 pounds the first week and I kept losing it week after week I lost 20 Pounds in two months and I'm finally at my weight goal thank you Fastin I am so happy with my body now !!"

Krust January 10, 2017

"I heard from a lady I work with about Fastin and she told me it worked well for her. So I came on this site and read the reviews. I was concerned with a lot of reviews stating that the were side effects such as pounding/racing heart and jitters. Dospite the reviews, I still ordered the pills. After receiving the pills, I still waited a few days before starting because I was terrified of the side effects. So I finally started taking the pills a week ago. I started taking just half a pill in the morning and half after lunch like recommended in a review I read. After a couple days I began taking a whole pill after breakfast and a whole after lunch. I have had no side effects at all and have lost 5 lbs in 1 week"