User Reviews for Peginterferon alfa-2b

Also known as: PegIntron, Sylatron

Hepatitis C
Summary of Peginterferon alfa-2b reviews 7.0 1 reviews

Betty May 22, 2020

PegIntron (peginterferon alfa-2b) for Hepatitis C: “I was in the drug study for PegIntron in 2002. I had genotype 1 and my treatment was 6 months. I am now a 51 yo woman. My hair fell out, I was sick and felt awful while taking the medicine. Hep C was and is still detectable in my blood, but it is too low of an amount for my to be forced further examination from a doctor. I just say I feel fine- because I do not want to be denied any medicine I currently take to manage my long term side effects. I have anxiety now and cannot concentrate or remember anything. I have all over arthritis and my bones crack. I had to have 5 teeth removed because they all cracked. I am tired all the time and although not depressed, would have no problem laying in bed all day, every day. No doctor knows what is wrong with me and I recently had bloodwork which is fine. The only time it shows up is in a specific Hep C test. I don’t know if I’d do this treatment again.”