User Reviews for Paclitaxel to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.

Reviews for Paclitaxel

Stephanie P · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 4, 2015

Taxol (paclitaxel): "I've been on Taxol for 4 years for metastatic stage 4 breast cancer and they haven't seen the lump since 2012. I'm still on the drug every 3 weeks. So far I've had pneumonia twice, and I have chronic neuropathy I'm my hands and feet but I'm use to it. Otherwise I've never been sick and I eat like a pig. Moreover I'm still "alive and kickin." I do not plan to die any time soon. Besides my doctor being blessed by God, my faith in God is working as well. So forget the statistics. Have faith and "keep it moving." Taxol does work, it's the best. Good Luck and God Bless."

Blonde 37 · Taken for 10 years or more July 22, 2013

Taxol (paclitaxel): "Am a survivor of 23 yrs, had used Taxol before with all the usual side effects and I am using it again, but the side effects are more enhanced and also a major burning in your mouth that cannot be corrected with anything."

Anonymous September 16, 2012

Taxol (paclitaxel): "I've been taking Taxol/Avastin for over 26 months, this is an amazing medicine to treat breast cancer. I had already 85 treatments without stopping. Side effects are nothing compared with the amount of treatments, hair loss, neuropathy, vision problems, nauseous but not to much, teeth problems. But the most important thing is I'm still alive in Stage IV for 26 months under the same treatment. Thanks"

Learn more about Breast Cancer, Metastatic