User Reviews for Oxiconazole topical

Also known as: Oxistat

Oxiconazole topical has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Tinea Corporis
Summary of Oxiconazole topical reviews 9.0 2 reviews

CRAZYLOCO June 23, 2009

Oxistat (oxiconazole) for Tinea Corporis: “We rescued a kitty that had ringworm. And because of it my daughter got it. 88 of them, I got 12 of them myself. the Doctor said to use Oxistat cream and we have now been on it for two weeks, and a lot of them have gone away. It was very important to mark them all from the beginning to keep track of them even if they were no longer visible, so I can keep putting Oxistat for at least 1 month. If anyone out there is experiencing something similar I do recommend this cream, take a deep breath and be consistent.”

Anonymous September 22, 2009

Oxistat (oxiconazole) for Tinea Corporis: “Worked great, after the first use my itchiness was gone. And the skin is slowly going back to its regular color. Would highly recommend!”