User Reviews for Oxiconazole topical

Tinea Corporis 9.0
Summary of Oxiconazole topical reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Oxiconazole topical

Anonymous September 22, 2009

Oxistat (oxiconazole) for Tinea Corporis: “Worked great, after the first use my itchiness was gone. And the skin is slowly going back to its regular color. Would highly recommend!”

CRAZYLOCO June 23, 2009

Oxistat (oxiconazole) for Tinea Corporis: “We rescued a kitty that had ringworm. And because of it my daughter got it. 88 of them, I got 12 of them myself. the Doctor said to use Oxistat cream and we have now been on it for two weeks, and a lot of them have gone away. It was very important to mark them all from the beginning to keep track of them even if they were no longer visible, so I can keep putting Oxistat for at least 1 month. If anyone out there is experiencing something similar I do recommend this cream, take a deep breath and be consistent.”