User Reviews for New zealand green-lipped mussel

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 349 medications

Herbal Supplementation 1 reviews 19 medications

Summary of New zealand green-lipped mussel reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for New zealand green-lipped mussel

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have suffered from suspected endometriosis for 15 years, but a recent laparoscopy showed "no apparent reason for pain". My gynae wants to do a hysterectomy, and I have tried lots of natural methods such as herbs, magnesium and bioidentical progesterone (which helped my cystic breasts, but not my periods). Now I am on my second period since taking this in conjunction with resistance training exercise using the power tube pro strength band body building device. I have had fantastic results, and have been painkiller-free for two months. This is a miracle and a blessing for me, I'm so happy to have found "the inflammation revolution", the book that introduced me to this."

Lyprinol Lover December 27, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: "I have been using green lipped mussel for nearly 4 years now. I have always enjoyed my garden but I was finding kneeling down almost impossible with the pain of arthritis. My wrists were also extremely painful. I decided to supplement with a combination of glucosamine/chondroitin, but after speaking to friends from our local bowling club and reading a wonderful review of GLM I switched to GLM. Best thing I ever did - I have virtually no pain now (only on really cold days and nowhere near as bad as it used to be on cold days). I really recommend trying it out and the great thing is - it's totally natural."

JaneC55 August 21, 2010

More about new zealand green-lipped mussel

Professional resources