User Reviews for Ocuvite

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency 1.0

Reviews for Ocuvite

lovemyeyes · Taken for less than 1 month February 7, 2018

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “purchased ocuvite eye vit & min supplement adult 50+ for $19.97 at walmart for my age-related dry eyes . I (and most of the human population need to supplement for age-related dry eyes. I want to nourish my eyes because they give me the world! exp date 2019-09 box read: 'minigels' and 'soft gels'. opened box and bottle to find: quite large and quite hard to the touch, deep red-colored pills---NOT 'minigel', not 'soft gel'! ok, took one on faith and with hope. 5 hours later, found myself sick as the proverbial dog overnight! wasted $19.97. I am retired from 30+ years in Nursing/HealthCare and NO, I do NOT have the flu nor food poisoning lol.”