Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals) Drug Interactions
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals).
- 4 major drug interactions
- 82 moderate drug interactions
- 5 minor drug interactions
Check for interactions
Most frequently checked interactions
View interaction reports for Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals) and the medicines listed below.
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Coumadin (warfarin)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
More about Ocuvite (multivitamin with minerals)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.