User Reviews for Centrum Silver Women's

Centrum Silver Women's has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency
6.2

Anonymous · September 6, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I just decided to check the reviews for Centrum Silver to see if anyone else experienced the nausea problem that I did. I won’t continue taking them. I feel horrible. And I did take them with a meal."

jan s. · Taken for less than 1 month · July 31, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

C.M. · Taken for less than 1 month · September 13, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."

Catla · Taken for less than 1 month · November 25, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Within just a few days I began to feel so much better. Highly recommended"

beslexbehi · September 30, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Take with food and you may not have stomach upset."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · October 7, 2022

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I have been experiencing extreme itching all over my body since I have taken this vitamin. I really don’t know if I should continue taking it or not ."

More about Centrum Silver Women's (multivitamin with minerals)

Patient resources