User Reviews for Centrum Silver Women's to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency

Centrum Silver Women's has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Centrum Silver Women's rating summary

6.2/10 average rating

Compare all 255 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.

Anonymous · September 6, 2020

"I just decided to check the reviews for Centrum Silver to see if anyone else experienced the nausea problem that I did. I won’t continue taking them. I feel horrible. And I did take them with a meal."

jan s. · Taken for less than 1 month · July 31, 2015

"Upon taking one tablet of centrum silver multimineral/women 50 plus and within one to two hours I am experiencing nausea, vomiting and shortly after (within an hour) diarrhea. It finally subsides after several hours. I am not sure this is worth taking this multi vitamin. It may be all the minerals in the vitamin..."

C.M. · Taken for less than 1 month · September 13, 2015

"Stomach ache 10 to 15 minutes after taking the vitamin. Nausea follows. Subsides after about an hour. Will stop taking it."