User Reviews for Centrum Silver to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency

Centrum Silver has an average rating of 3.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency. 25% of those users who reviewed Centrum Silver reported a positive effect, while 75% reported a negative effect.

Centrum Silver Rating Summary

3.5/10 average rating

Compare all 309 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.

brown eyes · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 12, 2021

“I have had no negative experience with centrum silver”

Kat · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 27, 2021

“Every time I take Centrum Silver, I get a severe frontal headache and nausea. I never connected these symptoms to a vitamin, but noticed that I forgot to take it for a couple days and I was symptom free. I am interested in the ingredients that might be causing the flare up.”

Anonymous February 19, 2021

“I was taking 25mg JANUVIA(for blood sugar) is mall amount but I verified on the second day that my sugar was high 195 and no food. I think Centrum Silver interacts with the Januvia. Very careful if you are taking pills for sugar or blood pressure.”

Female40 August 11, 2015

“I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon”

Scoby · Taken for 10 years or more November 26, 2019

“I have been taking Centrum Silver for years. No problems. I have noticed you have up the percentages on some ingredients to 100% or more on some things. I am now having upset stomach and I think it may be related to the vitamin. I take with food. I also take extra C,D,B12, Maganisum. I am at a loss which it might be. I wish you had left it alone. I may have to change.”

shervar February 19, 2020

“Severe diarrhea within an 3 hour of taking this multivitamin luckily I was at home. It came on suddenly, no cramping, just all of sudden I lost my bowels. Very thin and had no control. I looked it up and this happened to others too.”

Adelaide Marie · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2016

“Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it .”

Mom49yrsold November 28, 2020

“Everytime I take Centrum Silver it always upset my stomach 5 minutes after taking it and the pain lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. So, I have to stop using it!”

Cathy Pendergraft · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2016

“I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects.”

Barbara · Taken for less than 1 month May 28, 2020

“I started taking CENTRUM Silver and within 3 days I got severe diarrhea.”

More about Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals)

Other brands