User Reviews for Centrum Silver

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 3 reviews 652 medications

4.3
Summary of Centrum Silver reviews 3 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Centrum Silver

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Adelaide Marie (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

Cathy Pendergraft (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Female40 August 11, 2015

More about Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals)

Professional resources