User Reviews for Centrum Silver

Centrum Silver has an average rating of 3.1 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 18% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 82% reported a negative experience.

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency
3.1

Reviews for Centrum Silver

Female40 · August 11, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon"

Scoby · Taken for 10 years or more · November 26, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I have been taking Centrum Silver for years. No problems. I have noticed you have up the percentages on some ingredients to 100% or more on some things. I am now having upset stomach and I think it may be related to the vitamin. I take with food. I also take extra C,D,B12, Maganisum. I am at a loss which it might be. I wish you had left it alone. I may have to change."

Kat · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · March 27, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Every time I take Centrum Silver, I get a severe frontal headache and nausea. I never connected these symptoms to a vitamin, but noticed that I forgot to take it for a couple days and I was symptom free. I am interested in the ingredients that might be causing the flare up."

shervar · February 19, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Severe diarrhea within an 3 hour of taking this multivitamin luckily I was at home. It came on suddenly, no cramping, just all of sudden I lost my bowels. Very thin and had no control. I looked it up and this happened to others too."

Skin Issues · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 17, 2022

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Within 3 months of starting Centrum Silver, my skin around my neck in front and towards my shoulders became very red and irritated. I tried a prescription gel on them but that didn't help. Tried not taking the vitamin and within 2 months the irritation went away along with most of the red coloring. I am a 64 year old male in good health and have never had any of these issues before. I may try starting to take these vitamins again to see if the irritation returns."

Adelaide Marie · Taken for less than 1 month · April 12, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it ."

Anonymous · February 19, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I was taking 25mg JANUVIA(for blood sugar) is mall amount but I verified on the second day that my sugar was high 195 and no food. I think Centrum Silver interacts with the Januvia. Very careful if you are taking pills for sugar or blood pressure."

Mom49yrsold · November 28, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Everytime I take Centrum Silver it always upset my stomach 5 minutes after taking it and the pain lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. So, I have to stop using it!"

brown eyes · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · May 12, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I have had no negative experience with centrum silver"

CENTRUM SILVER · Taken for less than 1 month · October 27, 2022

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Horrible stomach pains, spontaneous diarrhea, severe lower intestinal pain."

Cathy Pendergraft · Taken for less than 1 month · January 22, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects."

Barbara · Taken for less than 1 month · May 28, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I started taking CENTRUM Silver and within 3 days I got severe diarrhea."

Cee · Taken for less than 1 month · August 7, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "caused muscle spasms"