User Reviews for Centrum Silver

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency
3.4

Reviews for Centrum Silver

Female40 August 11, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I need to WARN all people out there that this multivitamin can develop depression. I have never diagnosed depression before and 2 days after taking this I developed a terrible "sad/down" mood which I never felt before. I called PFIZER to explain this to them and they told me Centrum has no side effects at all...really?. I did my research and found out about 4K cases were reported on side effects, being one of them major depression. I took it ONLY for 10 days and it was the worst 10 days of my life. I had been thru some bad stages in my life yet never been depressed. The day after I took Centrum I had this horrible feelings of discouragement. I stopped the medication today and hope to go back to normal very soon”

Scoby · Taken for 10 years or more November 26, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I have been taking Centrum Silver for years. No problems. I have noticed you have up the percentages on some ingredients to 100% or more on some things. I am now having upset stomach and I think it may be related to the vitamin. I take with food. I also take extra C,D,B12, Maganisum. I am at a loss which it might be. I wish you had left it alone. I may have to change.”

shervar February 19, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “Severe diarrhea within an 3 hour of taking this multivitamin luckily I was at home. It came on suddenly, no cramping, just all of sudden I lost my bowels. Very thin and had no control. I looked it up and this happened to others too.”

Kat · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 27, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “Every time I take Centrum Silver, I get a severe frontal headache and nausea. I never connected these symptoms to a vitamin, but noticed that I forgot to take it for a couple days and I was symptom free. I am interested in the ingredients that might be causing the flare up.”

Adelaide Marie · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “Recent blood test during physical revealed high Iron levels in my blood test. My research tells me that the vast majority of post menopausal women don't need extra iron . This Vitamin supplement in Dallas, TX, United States (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)marketed to women over 50 . My Dr advised me to stop taking any vitamin supplement that contains Iron. I plan to switch back to One a Day /50 . Which has no iron in it .”

Anonymous February 19, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I was taking 25mg JANUVIA(for blood sugar) is mall amount but I verified on the second day that my sugar was high 195 and no food. I think Centrum Silver interacts with the Januvia. Very careful if you are taking pills for sugar or blood pressure.”

Mom49yrsold November 28, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “Everytime I take Centrum Silver it always upset my stomach 5 minutes after taking it and the pain lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. So, I have to stop using it!”

Barbara · Taken for less than 1 month May 28, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I started taking CENTRUM Silver and within 3 days I got severe diarrhea.”

Cathy Pendergraft · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I am taking this vitamin and I have had no side effects.”

brown eyes · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 12, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “I have had no negative experience with centrum silver”

Cee · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: “caused muscle spasms”

More about Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals)

Other brands