User Reviews for Vitafol Ultra

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation
6.4

cassiechism2021 June 14, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Been taking for a week now yes the pills are easy to swallow and don't taste bad at all, but they did give me a major headache. After reading reviews I thought every person had different side effects, but they did give me an upset stomach and a major headache. I am not sure about taking them anymore.”

Bellã March 30, 2021

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I just started today so I will update next week so far so good”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 2, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This vitamin was amazing! I really hope the negative reviews don't steer people away because not only was this pill easy to take, it is plant based and healthy.”

CubanDiva April 7, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer.”

Ttea · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best”

Anonymous November 1, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I was reading previous experiences of VItafol some say they have migraines and such on this pill. This is my second pregnancy taking this pill ( both pregnancies are very different as far as symptoms ) - therefore I wouldn’t blame migraine ...you’re pregnant after all- symptoms are over abundant ) on this pill because I didn’t with my first child taking this pill but I’ve had one migraine this second pregnancy. I like this pill because it is compact and easy, smells good and I do not throw up after taking it.”

Baby T Mom · Taken for less than 1 month December 12, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These are small unlike the huge prenatal I was prescribed before. All others made me vomit within 15 minutes of taking them no matter when/food eaten/etc, but feel fine when taking these. As these are plant based, there is no fish oil after taste and plant based nutrients are easier for my body to absorb. Baby and I are super happy with them so far!”

brunette August 11, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This was a horrible experience after taking only one. I got a bad headache, stomachache, gas, nauseous, and just all around not feeling well. Just took it today so I will be glad when it goes out of my system. Horrible vitamin!”

Ash · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I wanted to like this pill a lot as it was easily to swallow but after taking for more than a month I missed a dosage and the side effects started: upset stomach, nauseous and stool discoloration. It lasted for days-(...”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 25, 2017

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Horrible headache, and very pricey for a teacher.”