User Reviews for Vitafol Ultra

Learn more about Vitafol Ultra.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 2 reviews 502 medications

6.5
Summary of Vitafol Ultra reviews 2 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Vitafol Ultra

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best"

Ttea (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer."

CubanDiva April 7, 2015