User Reviews for Vitafol Ultra

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Vitafol Ultra.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation
7.7

Summary of Vitafol Ultra reviews 7.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Vitafol Ultra

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "These are small unlike the huge prenatal I was prescribed before. All others made me vomit within 15 minutes of taking them no matter when/food eaten/etc, but feel fine when taking these. As these are plant based, there is no fish oil after taste and plant based nutrients are easier for my body to absorb. Baby and I are super happy with them so far!"

Baby T Mom (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I had no problems with this medication it smells good kinda like a light vanilla scent and the taste isn't bad at all I love it. I have a peanut allergy so I have to be careful with the prenatal vitamins I buy but my Dr gave me these a few packs of these and it works great. I haven't had any problems at all so now I just need to find out where they sell these at or if I can get a prescription for it. This will be my 5th kid and out of all the prenatal vitamins I ever took these are definitely the best"

Ttea (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "It makes me have tremendous heart burn and trouble breathing too. I didn't think it was the pill at first, but when I forget to take it I'm ok no problems at all. It's definitely this pill that's not good for me. It taste and smells good and it's a small blue oval very convenient size for a pill but it just doesn't do what I feel it should be doing. I also get migraines and I am not your typical migrainer."

CubanDiva April 7, 2015