User Reviews for Prenatal Plus

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation
7.8

Reviews for Prenatal Plus

Tan3rd · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 5, 2020

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I know I need them, but taking this vitamin causes me extreme nausea and constipation, I mean all day nausea that makes me not have any appetite. I decided not to take it for like a day or 2 and my nausea subsided, but I felt a little dizzy as if my iron was low. So I take it at night now to reduce the effect, and I'm going to start taking stool softener to fight off the bowel issue.”

Hiswifeforlife · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2019

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I’ve been taken these for about a week now and I was fine in the beginning but lately I've had bad constipation. Which is not normal for me. Luckily for me I didn’t spend any money on these because a coworker gave me them. ”

Anonymous January 5, 2017

“I always have dry lips whatever I put on chapstick coconut oil, shea butter, avocado oil”

someonesangell January 26, 2013

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These were covered on my insurance but got taken off. I paid out of pocket just to keep taking them. I had no side effects. They made my nails, hair, and skin better. My iron levels were always great. They are great during pregnancy.”

MelsBlessing October 4, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I must admit there were times I was constipated but take into consideration that constipation is NORMAL during pregnancy! This prenatal is one of the best in my opinion and at 27 weeks my healthy baby girl is kicking like there's no tomorrow! No problems thus far, just a healthy baby and pregnancy to show for it.”

My Iron Levels are low October 20, 2013

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin.”

JenBTTC · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 31, 2015

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “This pill is okay. The problems I had with it were constant constipation and nausea. I am not pregnant but trying to conceive. ”

Anonymous August 10, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I have been constipated since I started taking these. All I drink is water.”

irisheyes99 June 20, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Other prenatal vitamins made me sick to my stomach, this one does NOT. Such a relief and there aren't any funny after tastes either.”

RMM05 · Taken for less than 1 month April 30, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “These vitamins made me so nauseous that I had to stop taking them and switch to another prenatal vitamin. As soon as I stopped taking them, the nausea subsided.”

Karli Redd · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “The pink coated prenatal made me nausious. I switched to these G12 prenatals last week. My nausea disappeared. I took these vitamins 3 years ago. They worked wonders for my hair and nails.”

Anonymous June 28, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “Good prenatal vitamin for my pregnancy.”

fubear · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 4, 2014

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “I have no major problems on the Prenatal Plus.”