User Reviews for Vigamox

6.6

Summary of Vigamox reviews 6.8 16 reviews

Reviews for Vigamox

quemadura por soldadura eléctr · Taken for less than 1 month May 2, 2018

For Ophthalmic Surgery "I was welding with an electric welding and got foreign body in the eye. Vigamox was prescribed by doctor after removing foreign body and doing eye cleaning. The treatment is a drop every 4 hours and the side effects I'm getting is a lot of headache pressure, heaviness in the eye and pain. I'm just on the first day of treatment and I need to keep using the treatment as recommended by the doctor for 7 days"

Iyade · Taken for less than 1 month December 21, 2017

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I received it for secondary bacterial infected Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis (EKC) adenoviral and it is irritating to both eyes after use for 5 days whole eye was swollen and by slit lamp there was large epithelial defects marginal then central and no improvement until stopping this drug , my ophthalmologist told me it was strange reaction so he decided to stop it that was time I got some relief , any body has same experience?"

Roja5860 · Taken for less than 1 month April 27, 2017

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Have only been using now for 1 full day, and have not notice much, I no longer have pain in my eye, not as watery but still red at the bottom of my bottom lid. Will continue to use and see what happens!"

Remy123 January 30, 2017

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I have difficulties using prescription eyedrops because most contain a preservative called benzalkonium chloride that I'm allergic too - my eyes get red, irritated and burn. This eye drop does not have the preservative. It was a life saver for my conjunctivitis! Within 2 days it started to clear up - the drops were easily tolerated."

jelica77 August 25, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "instant relief compared to ointment in the eye."

Sufarah July 3, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "It's worse .pain,redness,sensitive to lights headeach and more side effects. I use it for two days."

Mickey1212 · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This stuff is awesome. My Pink eye was the Bacterial type and Vigamox cleared up in 3 days"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 23, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different."

No nickname October 11, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement"

CP geezer · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision."

EYEcdf March 31, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment."

Anonymous December 29, 2010

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time."

Trescher February 16, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective."

Anonymous November 20, 2009

For Ophthalmic Surgery "I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately."

Anonymous July 31, 2009

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Seems to be working fine."