Vigamox Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vigamox (moxifloxacin ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic anti-infectives drug class and is commonly used for Conjunctivitis - Bacterial and Ophthalmic Surgery.
This Vigamox price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Vigamox ophthalmic solution 0.5% is around $190 for a supply of 3 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Vigamox is available, see moxifloxacin ophthalmic prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Vigamox Coupons and Rebates
Vigamox offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Vigamox
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Vigamox (moxifloxacin)
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Contact program for details.
- At or below 600% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the patient, unless otherwise noted. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Vigamox (moxifloxacin) Ophthalmic Solution/Drops
More about Vigamox (moxifloxacin ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- FDA Alerts (2)
Other brands: Moxeza