User Reviews for Vigamox to treat Conjunctivitis, Bacterial

Vigamox has an average rating of 5.7 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Bacterial. 45% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 45% reported a negative effect.

Vigamox Rating Summary

5.7/10 average rating

Compare all 60 medications used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Bacterial.

Reviews for Vigamox

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 23, 2015

“This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different.”

Remy123 January 30, 2017

“I have difficulties using prescription eyedrops because most contain a preservative called benzalkonium chloride that I'm allergic too - my eyes get red, irritated and burn. This eye drop does not have the preservative. It was a life saver for my conjunctivitis! Within 2 days it started to clear up - the drops were easily tolerated.”

Iyade · Taken for less than 1 month December 21, 2017

“I received it for secondary bacterial infected Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis (EKC) adenoviral and it is irritating to both eyes after use for 5 days whole eye was swollen and by slit lamp there was large epithelial defects marginal then central and no improvement until stopping this drug , my ophthalmologist told me it was strange reaction so he decided to stop it that was time I got some relief , any body has same experience?”

Myrthfui · Taken for less than 1 month June 1, 2020

“My eye did swell when I used these eyedrops. It was scary and painful. I don't know why the symptoms list eye swelling under incidents unknown because it happened to me, and I reported it to the prescribing doctor.”

Roja5860 · Taken for less than 1 month April 27, 2017

“Have only been using now for 1 full day, and have not notice much, I no longer have pain in my eye, not as watery but still red at the bottom of my bottom lid. Will continue to use and see what happens!”

Trescher February 16, 2010

“This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective.”

Anonymous July 31, 2009

“Seems to be working fine.”

Sufarah July 3, 2016

“It's worse .pain,redness,sensitive to lights headeach and more side effects. I use it for two days.”

jelica77 August 25, 2016

“instant relief compared to ointment in the eye.”

Mickey1212 · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2016

“This stuff is awesome. My Pink eye was the Bacterial type and Vigamox cleared up in 3 days”

No nickname October 11, 2015

“Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement”

Learn more about Conjunctivitis, Bacterial