User Reviews for Vigamox

Learn more about Vigamox.

Vigamox Rating Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 81 medications used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis, Bacterial.

Reviews for Vigamox to treat Conjunctivitis, Bacterial

"I have difficulties using prescription eyedrops because most contain a preservative called benzalkonium chloride that I'm allergic too - my eyes get red, irritated and burn. This eye drop does not have the preservative. It was a life saver for my conjunctivitis! Within 2 days it started to clear up - the drops were easily tolerated."

Remy123 January 30, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"instant relief compared to ointment in the eye."

jelica77 August 25, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"It's worse .pain,redness,sensitive to lights headeach and more side effects. I use it for two days."

Sufarah July 3, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This stuff is awesome. My Pink eye was the Bacterial type and Vigamox cleared up in 3 days"

Mickey1212 (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement"

No nickname October 11, 2015

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective."

Trescher February 16, 2010

49 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Seems to be working fine."

Anonymous July 31, 2009