User Reviews for Mometasone nasal to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Nasonex, Propel, Sinuva, Propel Mini

Mometasone nasal Rating Summary

2.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 93 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Mometasone nasal

Sean July 21, 2020

Nasonex (mometasone): “Product works however the only 40% of the spray can be used as there is a malfunction in the unit”

Woman 56 · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2020

“Well I used the first dose of mometasone nasal of two pumps in each nostril for sinus problems - and will never use again ! 6 days later I still feel dizzy all the time blurry vision tired I just hope today is the last day of it . After an hour of the dose my left said of face was swelling I felt shaky had flashing in my eyes. I was in a panic next day couldn’t keep still my heart was racing. It’s carried on all week went to hospital they said severe reaction never use it again. My face had swollen more and around my throat, they said I wouid be ok to come home and that the swelling would go away but day 6 now I am so hoping it will be gone soon”

Bebe · Taken for less than 1 month May 17, 2020

Nasonex (mometasone): “I have never felt so ill in my life I can't keep off the toilet feeling sick most of the time breathing not too good I have had this Nasonex before and always had to run to the toilet but never thought it was this but this time is the worse maybe as I'm getting older I am70 now I will never ever use this again”

Bebe · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 16, 2020

“I will never use Nasonex again, worst dug ever. I have been really ill racing heart, no taste the most terrible diarrhea and pains in my stomach. I have been so tired could sleep for a month I have had these before. But never put it down to this now I know please think carefully before you use this drug before”

G · Taken for less than 1 month October 19, 2019

“Use the mometasone nasal spray as directed and within 30 minutes started with headache, ringing in ears, shaking, muscle and bone aches, took antihistamine and had a sweet tea this calmed me down will take this back to Chemist, never use again.”

Hgftydfffdd · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2019

Nasonex (mometasone): “The Nasonex caused crazy anxiety, super dizzy and weird visual things like after images from lights that would last 5 minutes. Waking up in middle of night totally dizzy and spinning. It might work well I'm not sure because I had to stop using it. The visual stuff freaked me out too much.”

sash · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 17, 2019

“I've been using this mometasone nasal spray for a while and it worked really well for my allergy symptoms. Since I started the spray, I've been getting unusual migraines constantly, which I RARELY get. It was only today that I finally connected the dots and found that the spray is the reason I've been getting these migraines. It works super well for my allergies but I don't think I can continue because of this side effect!”

Mich · Taken for less than 1 month July 11, 2019

Nasonex (mometasone): “This was the worst experience of side affects with these his nasal spray!! It exacerbated my anxiety , and gave me heart palpitations, not to mention pressure behind my eyes omg it was so bad I didn’t know what was going on I didn’t know this till I googled ! So many have complained of the same things!! Heart palpitations and eye pain was the worst !!! I will stick to my saline nasal spray ! This stuff is really nasty !!!”

Mandy · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 23, 2019

Nasonex (mometasone): “Nasonex was recommended by my ENT to assist with symptoms of eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD) which I’ve endured for a couple of months now. I used Nasonex for 4 weeks and found it did nothing apart from make me feel nauseous and made my nasal passages extremely dry with slight blood in mucus, I also had a sore throat. I took myself off it and use saline nasal sprays instead, I find they do more for me and keep my nasal passages moist.”

Aquakiwi · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 15, 2019

Nasonex (mometasone): “The product works well. The problem is the packaging. Why don't manufacturers stop using so much unnecessary packaging for their products when disposal is such a growing problem. Nasonex Allergy comes in a lovely plastic container that does not require a huge cardboard box, more than twice the size of the container. There is now a large space just for directions. Its about time these manufacturers started getting a little innovative with their packaging and reduced the need for unwanted excessive packaging that continues to produce problems for landfill.”

Anna · Taken for less than 1 month March 28, 2019

“Was prescribed this to treat suspected chronic sinusitis. Well, 2-3 days after starting the spray, my symptoms turned from what looked like allergy (post-nasal drip, clear nasal discharge, sneezing), to a full-on infection, complete with facial pain, very thick yellow/green mucous, severe congestion, headaches, no sleep, mouth breathing at night, virtually no sleep. I went from a functioning person to someone who couldn’t even get the kids off to school in the mornings. Got put on a round of antibiotics which did nothing, currently waiting on x ray results to find out what on earth is going on. Be warned, the information sheet early states that this medication can exacerbate an exisiting viral or bacterial infection, and I’m pretty sure that is what happened here.”

MadHater · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 19, 2018

Nasonex (mometasone): “I use nasonex for sinus/nasal swelling that causes headaches or fluid build up in my ears. It had always been more effective than antihistamines or anti inflammatory meds. I have issues with dry mouth and I think nasonex aggravates it, but I had to quit nasonex completely once I got dental implants. I got 4 dental implants, and nasonex causes the gum tissue around them to become so sensitive that I get queasy when my check touches rubs against my gums. It takes a long time to get better and my allergist and dentist are perplexed. There is no redness, or sores, in fact the gums look 100% normal, but the sensitivity is extremely uncomfortable and can last for weeks. It is awful that I have to choose which issue I have to live with. One doctor did say they saw a very very faint white lace pattern on the gums where it hurt, but everyone else said they saw no sign of something being physically wrong.”

Shirley · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2018

“Quite good so far”

DeanM November 12, 2017

Nasonex (mometasone): “My son experienced adverse reaction the morning after 1st dose (1 spray per nostril ) he complained of headache I thought was just because of his colds, he coughed more frequently and late in the afternoon he has low grade fever then he complained his legs ache, I relate all these with different things like another cold, too much playing , then I read the drug info thats when I had a hunch, so after second spray I observed his reaction on the first 2 hours , then the coughing happened again .I will stop the spray now and find a way to talk to the doctor tomorrow. I gave him Benadryl syrup and nebulize him with salbutamol . His usual treatment during attacks. ..”

MaelstromDragons October 10, 2017

Nasonex (mometasone): “I've been using nasonex for a good 3 weeks. Now and it really doesn't seem to work at all. If anything it seems to make my nose even more runny and now I can even taste it... use with caution, it could make your problem worst.”

Paula Darlene · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 9, 2016

Nasonex (mometasone): “This medication has helped me with my sinus headaches that I get often (not just with seasonal allergies). It helps with opening up my swollen nasal passages when my allergies are act up.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 6, 2016

Nasonex (mometasone): “I was prescribed this nasal spray as a form of treatment for symptoms of sinus. Before I started using Nasonex I was having at least three sinus infections a year which required antibiotics to clear up the pain, build of mucus etc. I take one spray in each nostril every night. And thankfully I haven't had an antibiotic for a sinus infection in a few years.”

Samielle · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2016

Nasonex (mometasone): “First of all, it didn't really help me, I still suffered as much after I used it a few times for a sinusitis that was about to start. Second, it caused a huge cold sore to burst on my lip. I only had a cold sore once before (the first time I was infected) so I don't have have much doubt that Nasonex is what caused it.”