User Reviews for Beconase AQ

Beconase AQ has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of those users who reviewed Beconase AQ reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Allergic Rhinitis
Nasal Polyps
Summary of Beconase AQ reviews 7.0 4 reviews

Bonny · Taken for less than 1 month July 25, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: “I have suffered all my life with nasel polyps, I had them surgically removed three times from the age of 18 to 25. Then I got prescribed Beconase and I use it only when the polyps become troublesome approx five days a month. I have not needed surgery since. I’m 58 now and very happy with this spray.”

Wittoo · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 26, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: “After about 10 days on this med, my nasal polyps dried up and disappeared. Will continue use until Doctor says otherwise. Miracle spray, but need to be patient.”

John104 June 12, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Contains polysorbate 80 can cross the blood brain barrier. Google it. It's potentially dangerous stuff.”

The Nose knows · Taken for 10 years or more January 23, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have used beconase AQ for over ten years. It is very effective when my nasal membranes swell. I do not take it when my nose is running hard. Like most steroids, the side effects of increased hunger appeared. The nasal discharge and the extra drug can ran down my throat a bit, causing a mild discomfort. I simply keep water near and drink. The drug is more effective than many others. I had nasal polyps later and had to have them surgically removed. After the surgery, I became a seasonal beconase user instead of a daily user. The drug helps me breath easier, keeps me from being a continual "mouth breather" and the side effects are low. I like it and recommend the drug to anyone with nasal swelling. Talk to your doctor.”