User Reviews for Beclomethasone

Also known as: Beconase AQ, QNASL, Vancenase AQ, Vancenase AQ DS

Learn more about Beclomethasone.

Allergic Rhinitis 9 reviews 877 medications

8.4
Summary of Beclomethasone reviews 9 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Beclomethasone

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Its the only product that works. I've tried everything from sinus surgery, to all the sprays to shots. Only this gave me relief."

Wish Insurance covered this (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 5, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Beconase AQ (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have used beconase AQ for over ten years. It is very effective when my nasal membranes swell. I do not take it when my nose is running hard. Like most steroids, the side effects of increased hunger appeared. The nasal discharge and the extra drug can ran down my throat a bit, causing a mild discomfort. I simply keep water near and drink. The drug is more effective than many others. I had nasal polyps later and had to have them surgically removed. After the surgery, I became a seasonal beconase user instead of a daily user. The drug helps me breath easier, keeps me from being a continual "mouth breather" and the side effects are low. I like it and recommend the drug to anyone with nasal swelling. Talk to your doctor."

The Nose knows (taken for 10 years or more) January 23, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "QNASL CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I had been on allergy shots, and prescribed all the nasal sprays/allergy pills on the market as I had suffered with severe nasal allergies since the mid 80's. I was prescribed Qnasl spring 2015 and have had no incidence of nasal allergies since. The only side effect is the medicine will burn your nose the first couple of times you use it. The aforementioned temporary discomfort is worth it for the relief of not having to constantly blow your nose and take facial tissue with you everywhere you go. Ask your allergist/doctor for Qnasl today!!!"

NickNac (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Qnasl is far superior to all liquid steriod sprays I have tried. It gets deeper into the sinuses and lasts all day. It burns going in, but that was a minor price to pay for not having to blow my nose all day."

Andyleigh (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "It worked to prevent a runny nose but it made my sinuses feel so DRY. I switched to this from Flonase because it gave me frequent bloody noses. QNASL did not cause bloody noses, but didn't really make me feel any better. It made me feel more congested but a "dry " congestion. I will not longer be taking this."

Jamesothy September 30, 2015

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My son tried every prescription spray out there for his allergies. QNasl finally worked for him! He loves that it's not a drippy wet spray- it's more like a fine powder. It stays where it needs to be. He loves it. I can tell when he forgets to use it because he has a runny nose and watery eyes again. Only occasionally when pollen counts are extremely high does it still gives him breakthrough runny nose. Most of the time it's as if he doesn't have terrible allergies at all. Worked miracles for us!"

a.r.f. April 10, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have severe C.O.P.D. and this is the only nasal spray, and I have tried many over the years, that works for me. I know it's not for everyone, but it was the best choice for me. It leaves my nasal passages open all day long, with one shot per side twice a day. I can function again and I feel so much better breathing with my nasal passages open. Thank You."

DJ Mann (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 4, 2013

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have general allergies, cats, dust, etc. and have used this drug for 15 years off/ on. The generic name is Beclomethasone Dipropionate. I used it as Vancenase, but it disappeared off the market. (Did the patent expire?) It's now OTC from New Zealand as Beconase and generic as Alanase. I find its incredibly cheap price ($10 vs $30 co-pay for Nasonex. "

upstatejeff November 10, 2009

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Allergic Rhinitis: "When I was approximately 30 years of age, I had hayfever so bad that I was in the E.R. every other week. I couldn't do anything because I couldn't stop sneezing, breathing was difficult most of the time. After moving to the country, my allergies became even worse. I was taking allergy pills. I had tried them all, and even took an injection every two weeks but nothing would give me any relief. I went to a new Doctor and was not even able to stop sneezing long enough to tell him my problem. He said, "I know exactly what you need", "I suffered with hayfever also and this will stop your suffering in a few days". He prescribed Vancenase Inhaler. This is a miracle drug. In three days I didn't sneeze. "

Nannytoall65 March 25, 2009