User Reviews for Rogaine Women's

Learn more about Rogaine Women's.

Alopecia 4 reviews 14 medications

9.8
Summary of Rogaine Women's reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Rogaine Women's

For Alopecia "I have been using the 5% minoxodil for 4 months now, and I have all kinds of new little hairs. A lot of them are coming in very dark. The top of my scalp is already much fuller."

I am so pleasantly surprised (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 1, 2016

For Alopecia "I have been losing my hair gradually for the last 10 years my hairdresser said something about it then I started noticing my hair was falling out by the handfuls so I got a little nervous and bought Rogaine for women wow this stuff is amazing I can't believe how thick my hair is after all these years I don't know why I didn't try this product sooner but now I am and I'm glad I did I haven't had any side effects from it all go I highly recommend washing your hands after applying it to your hair to prevent transferring it onto your face"

Annemarie1968 January 25, 2016

For Alopecia "This product has been great. Because my hair is short, and my condition was not extreme, my product has lasted about 6 months before running out. I used as directed at the beginning using daily, then backed off to every other day. Hair is getting thick and edges filling in."

Val's Hair September 28, 2015

For Alopecia "Fantastic- you can no longer see my scalp in the front. I am going to try it on my eyebrows! It's not often a product works as promised- but it did for me. I lost hair at 50 and am now 54. I will continue to use Rogaine for women."

Dirogo November 11, 2011

108 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate