User Reviews for Rogaine Men's Extra Strength

Learn more about Rogaine Men's Extra Strength.

Alopecia 2 reviews 14 medications

Summary of Rogaine Men's Extra Strength reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Rogaine Men's Extra Strength

For Alopecia "This was recommended by my dermatologist. I've been using rogaine for about ten years, I think I am getting results so l have stuck with it for so long. Although it improves the health of the thinning areas and may even slow down the process of male pattern baldness, l don't see any hard evidence that dead hair follicles are revitalized. In fact it is my belief that once a hair follicle dies, like anything else, it dies. l'm 59, and l believe my hair still looks good feels good and the balding process has been at the very least slowed to an acceptable level."

ray267 February 11, 2016

For Alopecia "Product works for me, was very dubious but decided to try it as a last ditch attempt before an FUE hair transplant. Don't need a transplant now I am thrilled to say! New fine hairs started to grow after five weeks and didn't notice any shedding at all. Best to keep track with a shaving mirror. Now at three months and my old hairline is returning which is almost beyond belief! My only fear is that this progress will slow but I am keeping fingers crossed, things are looking good and the fine hairs are thickening and darkening."

Anonymous February 27, 2012

"After three days use I started having large red bumps on the back of my hair line and on my neck. Also chest pain the three nights. I stopped using it then, hopefully it will be corrected in a few days. "

regret October 14, 2011