User Reviews for ProAmatine

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome 6.0
Summary of ProAmatine reviews 7.0 7 reviews

Reviews for ProAmatine

togetherthereishope October 3, 2015

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “I have been diagnosed with Dysautonomia & Postural Orthostatic Tachacardia Syndrome and many other things but this medicine was my only option I can't take beta blockers because I need to be able to use my epi-pen and I had a bad reaction to florinef so we decided to try midodrine. It is a lifesavor! I can't go anywhere or do much of anything if I don't take it. I will pass out if I'm not on this medicine, I'm very pleased! I do have to deal with flushing and frequent headaches but it's very much worth it the cost.”

potsy_kaira July 21, 2014

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “Has definitely helped along with the Digoxin I take to keep me from feeling faint or dizzy. Has improved my quality of life quite a bit. The side effects (for me) are not bad enough to make me stop taking it.”

zahta32 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 24, 2012

For Dysautonomia: “I can't stand up without it.”

POTSgrrrrl October 1, 2010

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “Didn't seem to lower my heart rate very much, except when I tried to walk around in physical therapy class. Then it caused a severe drop in my heart rate, from about 95 in the relaxed sitting position, to below the 50s when I walked a few yards. Bradycardia is a documented side effect, and unfortunately one I suffered from. Also had lots of goosebumps, tingling scalp, chills and flushing throughout the day. I'm not totally knocking it, because I know it works for some POTS patients, but it wasn't the medicine for me.”

Ddominelli August 17, 2010

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “ProAmatine is the best thing since sliced bread! Without ProAmatine POTS patients like me would not be able to function! The side effects are minimal and short lasting (they usually go away within the first week) and it gives people their lives back!”

simplivin December 20, 2009

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “Rash, goosebumps even when hot, odd blood pressure swings, scalp tingling and other problems. Was taken off it fairly quickly.”

lvnpeace September 29, 2009

For Dysautonomia: “This medication gave me back my life. I was passing out everywhere. People in Target hated to see me coming. I passed out in a parking lot and prayed I wouldn't be run over. I had hypotension and vaso-vagal syncope upon movement. This didn't "cure" it, but helped me so much.”