User Reviews for Flagyl ER

Flagyl ER has an average rating of 7.2 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Bacterial Vaginosis
6.7
Dientamoeba fragilis
10.0
Summary of Flagyl ER reviews 7.2 7 reviews

Anonymous · July 29, 2012

For Bacterial Vaginosis "The medicine works wonders in curing bacterial vaginitis. However, the taste is not so pleasant. I gagged quite a bit while taking it and still had an after taste....eeewww, but it was all worth it because the bacterial vaginitis went away in no time!"

Anonymous · December 9, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginosis "The medicine works great for vaginitis, however, after using it a few times my doctor says I "built an allergy" to it, I started getting hives every time I took it, so I just don't take it anymore. Trust me, I wish I could it works the best out of all my experiences."

Leroyal · Taken for less than 1 month · January 30, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginosis "Quick Results, this is my second time taking Flaygl, it last for like 2 months first time around, but every time I have sex protected or not, my Ph becomes unbalanced again. This time around I just feel a lil nausea."

Anonymous · November 25, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginosis "Did not cure bacterial vaginosis, but did cause concurrent yeast infection. "

ladybug86 · November 7, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginosis "This medication worked very well, however this is the most horrible tasting thing I've ever had...but if you take it with minute maid cherry limeade juice you taste absolutely nothing but the juice."

Anonymous · November 25, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginosis "This medication works well. You have to take it for a week straight and you can not drink with it for 9 days. Overall good medication but long recovery time."

Jay · Taken for less than 1 month · October 26, 2020

"This medicine made me have sickness and diarrhoea for hours. I would never take it again"

Barb · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 25, 2019

For Dientamoeba fragilis "I took this for a Protozoa infection bowels and it stopped the diarrhea"