User Reviews for Sansert

Migraine 1 reviews 81 medications

9.5
Summary of Sansert reviews 2 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Sansert

For Migraine "My migraines started when I was about 8 years old and not until I was about 30 my doctor put on Sansert after all the other medicines on the market at that time failed to help. He would slowly wean on the tablet till I took 3 a day then after a time he would gradually wean off to none when the headaches started again we went through the same process. I did this 3 or 4 times. After the last time I never had another migraine I had no side effects to this medication and can only be grateful to no longer have to suffer from those debilitating headaches."

auntde November 5, 2011

For Cluster Headaches "I had severe cluster headaches that were impossible to explain to my local doctor. Told him it was as though a monster was waking me out of a deep sleep each night at the same time each night. I used the Sansert for approximently 3 months and have never had reoccuring headaches since 1987."

Myakka April 23, 2008