User Reviews for Preventeza

Emergency Contraception
3.8

DW October 24, 2020

For Emergency Contraception: “My last period was Aug. 21. I usually have my menstrual for five days. Which I did. Two days later I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me twice. I already had plan B on hand from a previous doctor visit a while back. So it saved me time and money , I took the pill immediately after. Next few days, I began to feel nauseous, headache,and slight cramps on and off for entire time leading up to my next period. It never came, I ended up missing my menstrual for a whole month and a half. I was 38 days late to be exact . I kept taking pregnancy test every other day, they all kept saying negative. But I was still experiencing pregnancy like symptoms, which caused me to stress. I did the same thing everyone else did, read numerous of reviews online,Which made me more scared!. Anyways, to sum it, up I got my period Oct 22. Almost two months later, what I experienced is THE PILL DOES DELAY YOUR MENSTRUAL PERIOD! and the pill can cause pregnancy like symptoms”

S · Taken for less than 1 month December 18, 2019

For Emergency Contraception: “I took this pill two days after having sex without a condom or any type of birth control. After I took it I started having really bad cramps the next days and got my period as well. My period the first day was light but the next two days I would wear a thick pad and my blood would go All the way down my leg. I wouldn’t take it again but it got the job done.”

sam · Taken for less than 1 month October 24, 2018

For Emergency Contraception: “Took this pill after an accident one day after. I missed my period after a week and a half. Now I am pregnant. 50 dollars wasted. ”

NotPregger22 June 13, 2018

For Emergency Contraception: “On April 24 I had protected sex with my boyfriend. The last day of my period was April 23. Long story short the condom broke but he hadn’t ejaculated. We were still worried about precum so he hurried and got the pill. I took it within 2-3 hours of the incident. I never experienced “withdrawal bleeding” after taking the pill. I did have a lot of discharge, and I developed what seemed to be a UTI. My face and chest broke out terribly about 1 week after taking it. My period was over 24 days late. I had taken 3 pregnancy test all of them negative. But I still worried myself to death googling every thing I thought was a pregnancy symptom (stay off the internet please). My period never arrived in May. My period for June arrived a few days early(June 11). At first the flow was very light (not normal for me) but after a day it got super heavy. I will say that the PMS cramps and cramps during this period are worse than normal.”

Girl blah October 13, 2018

For Emergency Contraception: “I took the pill 2 days after having unprotected sex (you have 72h to take the pill), didn’t have any side effects. I waited for my period, it never came. Took a pregnancy test 7 days after no period ..... I’m pregnant, great. The pill does not work. I would suggest Plan B or Rite-Aid brand ( which works very well, surprisingly). Good luck!”

More about Preventeza (levonorgestrel)

Other brands