User Reviews for Fosrenol

Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure 6.3

Reviews for Fosrenol

Lily · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2020

For Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure: “My doctor switched my medication from Renvela to Velphoro...the side effects (nausea and stomach pain) from the Velphoro were bad. I stopped taking Velphoro after two meals. The next day, the doctor switched me to Fosrenol. I’m glad that she did. Fosrenol does have a bit of a taste but it is very subtle but the best part no side effects.”

ZooK · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 11, 2016

For Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure: “Fosrenol takes some time to get used to. It's a white chewable and tastes like chalk but it works great at reducing phosphorus. I've tried 4 different binders and it's the only one that made a significant difference in my lab results.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 12, 2015

For Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure: “They say no taste, but made me gag every time I took it. Don't know the benefits cause I couldn't stay on it long enough.”