User Reviews for Immune globulin intravenous

Also known as: Bivigam, Carimune, Carimune NF, Flebogamma, Gamimune, Gamimune N 10%, Gamimune N 5%, Gammagard S/D, Gammaplex, Gammar IV, Gammar-P I.V., Gamunex, Iveegam En, Octagam, Panglobulin, Panglobulin NF, Polygam S/D, Privigen, Sandoglobulin, Venoglobulin-S 10%, Venoglobulin-S 5% …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Immune globulin intravenous.

Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

1 review 88 medications
Summary of Immune globulin intravenous reviews 7.6 9 reviews

Reviews for Immune globulin intravenous

Gamunex (immune globulin intravenous) for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: "Worked fine and lasted 9 months first time. Second and third time no blessing"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 31, 2017

Gammagard S/D (immune globulin intravenous) for Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: "First dose I had a hemolytic reaction with severe back pain headache hypertension BP was 200/120 . Change to Octogam for next infusion and slowed rate down to max of 50cc / hr have tolerated well. Have had a lot less infections since started IVIG"

KW22 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 7, 2017

Privigen (immune globulin intravenous) for Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: "While I have only been on this medication, I feel so much better. I didn't become ill at all through the winter."

I'm a zebra (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 8, 2014

For Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis: "I was diagnosed with ANMDARE early 2013 I had a reasonably quick diagnosis and was started on a course of octagam and prednisone and had a very fast recovery I can't tell doses etc because I don't remember much from that time, I'm currently laying in hospital being treated for a relapse on a dosage of 30g per day over 5 days and 1g per day prednisone for 3 days I'm in day 2 and already feel much better"

Ajklien (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2014

For Myasthenia Gravis: "I have had Gammagard for 5 months and suffered flu like symptoms for at lest 2 days after infusions. I had Octagam yesterday and today and have no symptoms except feel very tired. It seemed to be less irritating to the veins also. The fluid amount was doubled so it put less stress on my kidneys."

Anonymous February 2, 2012

Gamunex (immune globulin intravenous) for Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy: "After 5 months of infusions I feel better although CIDP symptoms persist. Side effects were mouth sores/swollen lips both with white blisters starting after three days resolving after two weeks. Significant coverage of chest and back rash, large red blotches. Start on the fifth day and resolve after forming black scabs after three weeks. Will continue with last treatment and then quit."

CIDP-Patient August 6, 2011

Gamunex (immune globulin intravenous) for Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: "I've been on Gamunex since it was introduced. I take 60 grams every three weeks in about 2-1/2 hours. I have no side effects and pre-medicate with Allegra and Advil. It is by far the easiest tolerated of any of the IViG products. I've used IViG for over 30 years. Works for me."

markleventhal May 11, 2011

Octagam (immune globulin intravenous) for Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: "After having 20 grs of Octagam I felt a little dizzy and a minor headache."

Anonymous December 23, 2010

Gamunex (immune globulin intravenous) for Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: "In a 2007 study Gamunex was shown to have the least side effect of any of the IViG products"

markincleveland February 12, 2010