User Reviews for Cuvitru

Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Summary of Cuvitru reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Cuvitru

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "I will begin my treatment with Cuvitru this coming Thursday . I’m hoping that my expectations aren’t set too high. I’ve felt sick for so long and exhausted for so long, I don’t want to be let down. Can anyone let me know what realistic expectations I should have? Thank you"

Reta April 23, 2018

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "What a savior! After enduring 6 months on Privigen (low trough level after). Switched to Hizentra, more side effects and infections like I was on nothing, except the side effects were unbearable! I'm on my second month of Cuvitru and had no idea that you could feel so well after an subcutaneous immunoglobulin (SCIg) replacement. I have energy, my sinus infection is FINALLY getting better, almost zero side effects. I love Cuvitru and it has changed my life!"

Clovers_mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 11, 2017

More about Cuvitru (immune globulin subcutaneous)

Other brands: Hizentra, Vivaglobin