User Reviews for Gamunex-C

Multifocal Motor Neuropathy

1 review 3 medications
Summary of Gamunex-C reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Gamunex-C

For Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy "I have been under IViG therapy (intravenous immunoglobulin therapy) for more than 4 years, after first trying steroids for CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy). Felt better immediately with steroids, but gained weight which is now impossible to lose! Switched to Gamunex which I have used alternately (every 6 months with a change of living location) with Gamagard - no problems with either one. The only thing I can complain about is the time at the hospital every 3 weeks that is required. At the last appointment I was informed that a switch had been made from the Gamagard to Gamunex-C. Again, no problems whatsoever. I feel fortunate that I no longer fall, and have only mild balance problems, along with NO REACTIONS to the products used in treatment."

PoohBear (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2018

For Multifocal Motor Neuropathy "Great medication for my Myasthenia Gravis (a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease), but very expensive. Company is not helping with cost if you have MG . They are using FDA guidelines...I will need to stop using it after several years."

MackM3232 February 21, 2018

For Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome "Changed my life. Much healthier now."

pamelami (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 24, 2016