User Reviews for Idelalisib

Also known as: Zydelig

Idelalisib has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Follicular Lymphoma
Summary of Idelalisib reviews 1.0 1 reviews

Peedee Wyre December 25, 2018

Zydelig (idelalisib) for Follicular Lymphoma: “After 6-1/2 years (2/2011-9/2017) on Rituxan-based therapy, I became refractory to it. I took 6 months off from all treatment, then started on Zydelig (3/2018). After 2-1/2 months, I experienced increasingly painful stomach and intestinal cramps, then diarrhea which landed me in the local V.A. hospital (6/30/2018-7/15/2018) with 'ballistic diarrhea' and experienced several Atrial Fibrillation events. A month after discharge, I was diagnosed (8/2018) with Type 2 diabetes. In November 2018, I was diagnosed with Myelodysplastic Syndrome after a bone marrow biopsy, and am now monitored with monthly blood-draws and physical exams. [My follicular lymphoma is presumptive evidence of Agent Orange exposure in 1968 in the Mekong Delta, and that is why I pay -0- for my treatments, Rxs and medications.]”