User Reviews for Haloperidol to treat Borderline Personality Disorder

Also known as: Haldol, Haldol Decanoate

Reviews for Haloperidol

Nope! · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2020

“I took haloperidol 0.5mg once. It was remarkable how calm I felt. Just off the results from that one pill I was ready to sign up. Then that night I started having painful whole-muscle body spasms. I couldn’t even put my tongue in my own mouth. Thank god that at the hospital they gave me some kind of shot that made it stop. I was afraid I was going to be stuck like that for life. The most frightening thing that ever happened to me.”

onlyalittle · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 3, 2019

“I took a small dose of haloperidol along with a myriad of strong medication I was overprescribed by a reputable, top psychiatrist about a year ago. It made me severely agitated, impulsive and deepened my self-loathing to the point where I tried to commit suicide. It was my worst (and hopefully last) attempt. I lost consciousness and wouldn't be here had someone not found me...and I am now in a healthy enough place to say I'm so so so grateful to them. Please be careful with this one.”

Nikki0412 · Taken for less than 1 month June 15, 2018

“Takes time but does relieve anxiety quite well.”

Learn more about Borderline Personality Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)