User Reviews for Arixtra

Learn more about Arixtra.

Pulmonary Embolism 2 reviews 15 medications

Deep Vein Thrombosis 2 reviews 19 medications

Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis 1 reviews 15 medications

Summary of Arixtra reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Arixtra

For Pulmonary Embolism "Using this med as a last resort. With all the other blood thinners I had the reaction of extrame muscle and joint pain. The med doesn't do that, but it does make me quite fatigued. I am now using Mondofinial to relieve the fatigue and it works fairly well. Overall my life is fairly balanced, but wish there wasn't;t quite so much fatigue"

Ananymous_SJ January 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Deep Vein Thrombosis "I have been on Arixtra for 4 years now and am in law school. I had tried all the other medications for DVT's and pulmonary embolism, which I have had both and this is the only one that allows me to have a normal life."

Ruth N. October 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis "Better than Lovenox, only once a day and it doesn't sting as much. Additionally I have less nausea and tiredness on it than I did with either Lovenox or Coumadin. However the nausea is still not great. I am looking forward to switching to Pradaxa and eliminating the need for shots, and hopefully, the nausea."

ChrisRW May 18, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Deep Vein Thrombosis "I am going off this medicine as I am unable to stay awake on it."

Anonymous June 21, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pulmonary Embolism "This medication is easy to use and allows you to eat foods high in vitamin k."

Anonymous July 15, 2009