User Reviews for Veramyst to treat Rhinitis

Veramyst has an average rating of 8.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Rhinitis. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Veramyst Rating Summary

8.1/10 average rating

Compare all 55 medications used in the treatment of Rhinitis.

Reviews for Veramyst

joyleemorr October 3, 2008

“I've taken Veramyst for 11 days. My cavity fluid was "moderate." In one week the fluid was reduced to "small." A moderate amount of fluid is very uncomfortable to me, with shortness of breath and sinking oxygen level. Blood oxygen went from 91% to 96% in that first week of using Veramyst. It's now at 98%. A huge difference to me in how I feel with the moderate amount of fluid to the small amount. No side effects noted.”

Anonymous January 11, 2012

“I have been using this product twice a day for several weeks. Other than a small amount of blood in nasal secretions, there have been no noticeable side effects. I have experienced decreased nasal congestion and improved breathing.”

Anonymous June 22, 2011

“Relieved some nasal pressure and drainage. After a month of continuous use, developed insomnia and muscle spasms around ear and eyelid areas. Discontinued use and after 2 weeks, these symptoms disappeared.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 27, 2015

“I'm 16 as of right now but when I was prescribed it 5 years ago my whole life had changed. People actually wanted to be around me cause I wasn't constantly sniffing and snorting. My sinuses were as clear as the sunny sky. Life was so much better.”

Anonymous June 13, 2009

“Worked great in reducing my hay fever/rhinitus symptoms. However, headache present the 6th-8th day of use, some eye discomfort/sensitivity, and from 6th day on; small amount of blood present in nasal secretions. Although Veramyst reduced the intensity of my symptoms, (itchy/watery eyes, itchy/runny nose,) it did not completely rid me of those symptoms. Will probably discontinue use due to concern regarding headaches. For me, level of effectiveness probably not worth the side effects.”

DB83 April 30, 2009

“I have seasonal allergies and Veramyst works great, with no noticeable side-effects, when I use it occasionally. However, a couple of times recently I have used it for 3 consecutive days and at that point I began to notice side effects. I've noticed increased heart-rate and slight pain in my eyes. But these do not seem to last more than a day, provided I do not use the Veramyst the following (4th) day.”

Zumbazumbahey January 18, 2014

“Heart arrhythmia - insomnia. I have taken this medicine intermittently over past two years, and realize a direct correlation with heart arrhythmia and insomnia.”