User Reviews for Diflucan
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Diflucan.
Reviews for Diflucan to treat Oral Thrush
"Very easy to use and works for days after swallowing the tablet. Also inexpensive!"
Anonymous March 15, 2015
19 users found this comment helpful.
More about Diflucan (fluconazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 86 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- Diflucan (Fluconazole Injection Solution)
- Diflucan (Fluconazole Oral Suspension)
- Diflucan (Fluconazole Tablets)
- Diflucan (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more