User Reviews for Ethinyl estradiol/norgestimate to treat Gonadotropin Inhibition

Also known as: Sprintec, Tri-Sprintec, Mono-Linyah, Femynor, Estarylla, Mili, Tri-Lo-Sprintec, Tri-Previfem, Previfem, Tri-Linyah, Tri-VyLibra, Tri Femynor, Tri-Estarylla, Tri-Lo-Marzia Tri-Lo-Estarylla VyLibra Tri-Vylibra Lo Tri-Lo-Mili Tri-Mili …show all brand names

Reviews for Ethinyl estradiol/norgestimate

Jo0 · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2017

Sprintec (ethinyl estradiol / norgestimate): “I have been on Sprintec for about 2 months. My specialist recommended this after I was on the generic Seasonale and had a huge trouble with constant breakthrough bleeding. Well, Sprintec is not much different. I have been bleeding non-stop for the last 2 weeks. What's different from Seasonale is: the cramps during the endless breakthrough bleeding came in waves and were much worse than period cramping. Sprintec, the cramps are more often and less severe. The bleeding is about the same, I still get blood on my panties, making me angry. I'm gonna fill up my prescription one or two more times and see if anything changes for the better. If not, then I guess I need a checklist on every birth control I can try and see which one is best. Ugh.”