User Reviews for Bijuva

Perimenopausal Symptoms 6.0
Summary of Bijuva reviews 6.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Bijuva

POFMe · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2020

For Perimenopausal Symptoms: “I’ve been on Bijuva for about a month and a half and it’s been so so at best. I actually came here looking for reviews but decided to leave one since there aren’t many. The first two weeks seemed great - my skin looked better, I lost some weight, no brain fog etc. However after that it’s been annoying to say the least - I’ve had near daily spotting (usually 2-4 good days, then a day of irritability and then 4-6 days of spotting with cramps - anything from brown to small clots), my skin is starting to look dry again and I am incredibly sleepy about an hour after taking the pill. All in all, I’m considering just going back to the pill.”

Mel · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 22, 2019

For Perimenopausal Symptoms: “I've been taking this Bijuva for about 4 months it stopped my most of my hot flashes, but lately I am still getting them. It doesn't help with my sleep at all. I'm not sure about this drug. I also noticed that my nails are thinner. Isn't this supposed to keep you from getting osteoporosis. I'm not that thrilled.”