User Reviews for Veletri

Pulmonary Hypertension

Tess ยท Taken for 5 to 10 years August 23, 2019

For Pulmonary Hypertension: “Without Flolan then Veletri I probably wouldn't still be alive. My lung pressures were 110 when diagnosed. I've been on the med for 10 years. The side effects have been hard to adapt to, severe, debilitating headaches being the worst for me. I also suffer from leg and foot pain, jaw pain, stomach pains including diarrhea and reflux which makes eating difficult. I now have anxiety and depression like I've never experienced before. Sometimes I wish I'd never started on this drug that is now impossible to get off.”