User Reviews for Epinastine
Also known as: Elestat
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Epinastine to treat Conjunctivitis, Allergic
Elestat (epinastine): "I also used OTC drops for years. After they were no longer effective I was given these for daily use. Living in the Deep South, you just about have to have a bottle of eye drops during spring and summer."
Anonymous July 1, 2011
0 users found this comment helpful.
Elestat (epinastine): "Very effective! I used over the counter (allergy) eye drops for years. Elestat took care of the condition with 2 applications!"
Anonymous April 2, 2009
4 users found this comment helpful.
Elestat (epinastine): "It really has made my eyes feel better.My eyes was itchy and dry.."
Anonymous May 22, 2008
8 users found this comment helpful.
More about epinastine ophthalmic
- Epinastine ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
Other brands: Elestat
- Epinastine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution (FDA)
- Epinastine (Wolters Kluwer)