User Reviews for Ephedrine / guaifenesin

Also known as: Broncho-Dilate, Broncholate, Broncholate Syrup, Bronkaid, Primatene

Learn more about Ephedrine/guaifenesin.

Cold Symptoms 7 reviews 1053 medications

9.3
Summary of Ephedrine/guaifenesin reviews 7 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Ephedrine/guaifenesin

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "I had shortness of breathe for 2 days. I'm not the type to sit in the emergency room over ever cut and scrape. So I looked for something to help me breathe. I went to the Walgreens and the pharmacy suggested primatene. ITS AMAZING!"

TaiwanLee (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2016

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "Couldn't breath and Doctor wasn't open. This medicine helped me breath again in minutes :). Reason I couldn't breath is complications from upper respiratory infection. So happy pharmacy suggested this."

Amber L June 27, 2016

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "First time user. Was having a slight deep cough, which alone would've been fine but it was accompanied with shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in my chest (common asthma symptoms). I haven't had this problem in years so I asked a pharmacist. She recommended this and one dose made a huge difference. The tightness went away and the breathing got so much better. Even the slight cough was productive now. Definitely recommend this to anyone with the same symptoms."

Cori B March 3, 2016

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "I mainly had congestion - it was great"

Tomjohnroe (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 30, 2015

For Cold Symptoms: "This is a better cold and cough medicine combination than the others. I have been using it for about 5 years, but only when I get a cold and once in awhile. Also for shortness of breath since a cold triggers my very low grade asthma/bronchitis symptoms. Ask your doctor before taking this medicine."

Anonymous January 31, 2014

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "I have had a horrible cold with terrible coughs and unable to rest much. Mucus and stuffy/runny nose too. I took only one tablet and it works better than the cold/flu medicine I have been taking for a week. I can breathe better and my lungs feel much more free to breathe. Thanks!"

Anonymous September 13, 2011

Broncholate (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: "Chronic Bronchitis: This is amazing! I have tried everything, and this is the only medicine I have taken that stops the phlegm. I want to shout it from the roof tops."

swenska flicka December 6, 2010