User Reviews for Ephedrine/guaifenesin

Also known as: Primatene, Bronkaid, Broncholate, Broncho-Dilate, Broncholate Syrup

Cold Symptoms 9.6

Reviews for Ephedrine/guaifenesin

brian · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 30, 2020

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I smoke way too much and get short of breath...started to take this along side of "Christophers lung and bronchial" and boy does it do the trick...i should not do this because it allows me to keep smoking without too much issue...”

Anonymous June 11, 2020

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I haven’t breathed this easily in years until I took a dose of bronkaid! It works instantaneously and I felt oxygen moving around my body. Thanks to the discoverer!”

nanatude · Taken for less than 1 month January 31, 2020

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “Really effective for COPD & recurring pneumonia. I actually used it occasionally a few years ago, but then due to new laws couldn't find it anymore. I recently bought one that I noticed behind the counter at the Safeway pharmacy and remembered why I liked them so well. Works great for clearing my morning airways!”

Lisa · Taken for less than 1 month September 26, 2019

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin): “I have asthma and ran out of my rescue inhaler. I took one dose of bronkaid and my chest tightness and wheezing diminished within half hour. Normally, if I do not have a rescue inhaler I would continue to get more short of breath and my wheezing would worsen severely. I highly recommend trying bronkaid if you find yourself in a similar situation.”

Keke July 31, 2019

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “This product is terrible I don’t have heart problems or high blood pressure so I took one it didn’t seem to help so I took another when it was time I got so much worse had to go to urgent care and my blood pressure was so high I almost had a stroke off of only two doses .I do not recommend this product and now I’m stuck with high blood pressure ever since .”

Maverick · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 18, 2019

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin): “I have been using Bronkaid Tablets daily for several years, I highly recommend this product.”

Kare Bear March 16, 2019

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “After having pneumonia year ago it seems every cold ends in my chest. All the cough med the docs gave me did nothing, but this Primatene worked!!”

BreathOfAir · Taken for less than 1 month March 14, 2019

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “Took Primatene while on vacation as I had a unexpected reaction to the smoke etc nearby forest fires all over California, I couldn't breath blocked up! This was recommended by my doctor and absolutely worked very quickly too. Did make me feel a little nauseous but I could breath, and that’s all that I cared about.”

Logan · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2018

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I take this every time I get pneumonia, which is a few times a year, and I was born with bronchitis and will have it the rest of my life. It is a true life saver for shortness of breath caused by pneumonia. Nothing else seems to do the trick.”

cc · Taken for 10 years or more August 28, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “I've taken Primatene off and on now for 50 years and it's excellent for helping me breathe and only takes a couple minutes for it to start working. Right now they are off the shelf again which really ticks me off it's ridiculous also to have to obtain them by showing ID over the Pharmacy counter. Brokaid doesn't work for me at all so please get Primatene back on the shelves or where it can be ordered online. it's not covered by insurance but should be that's for sure -- the cost has risen over the years as everything else has and I am hoping they don't raise it again.”

Perry Grant · Taken for less than 1 month March 16, 2018

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I caught the flu a month ago which eventually turned into breathing difficulties and a never ending cough which is not good as I am a professional Singer ! I tried all the cough meds and syrups The cough would not relent ! Then I remembered about Primatene as I seemed to have all the symptoms of previous asthma attacks I had had Within two to three days of taking primatene the endless cough and wheezing has nearly completely stopped. I actually performed tonight for the first time without the continued feeling I have to cough ! It’s done wonders and I highly recommend it It truly truly has helped me to recover from the worst case of flu !”

Nikijohn September 10, 2017

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “Been suffering asthma for a year now I don't have great insurance or money to go. But after trying a couple doses I was breathing normal”

TaiwanLee · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2016

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I had shortness of breathe for 2 days. I'm not the type to sit in the emergency room over ever cut and scrape. So I looked for something to help me breathe. I went to the Walgreens and the pharmacy suggested primatene. ITS AMAZING!”

Amber L June 27, 2016

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “Couldn't breath and Doctor wasn't open. This medicine helped me breath again in minutes :). Reason I couldn't breath is complications from upper respiratory infection. So happy pharmacy suggested this.”

Cori B March 3, 2016

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “First time user. Was having a slight deep cough, which alone would've been fine but it was accompanied with shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in my chest (common asthma symptoms). I haven't had this problem in years so I asked a pharmacist. She recommended this and one dose made a huge difference. The tightness went away and the breathing got so much better. Even the slight cough was productive now. Definitely recommend this to anyone with the same symptoms.”

Tomjohnroe · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 30, 2015

Bronkaid (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I mainly had congestion - it was great”

Anonymous January 31, 2014

For Cold Symptoms: “This is a better cold and cough medicine combination than the others. I have been using it for about 5 years, but only when I get a cold and once in awhile. Also for shortness of breath since a cold triggers my very low grade asthma/bronchitis symptoms. Ask your doctor before taking this medicine.”

Anonymous September 13, 2011

Primatene (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “I have had a horrible cold with terrible coughs and unable to rest much. Mucus and stuffy/runny nose too. I took only one tablet and it works better than the cold/flu medicine I have been taking for a week. I can breathe better and my lungs feel much more free to breathe. Thanks!”

swenska flicka December 6, 2010

Broncholate (ephedrine / guaifenesin) for Cold Symptoms: “Chronic Bronchitis: This is amazing! I have tried everything, and this is the only medicine I have taken that stops the phlegm. I want to shout it from the roof tops.”