User Reviews for Gold Bond Ultimate Healing

Dry Skin
4.1

Toulouse · Taken for less than 1 month May 4, 2019

For Dry Skin: “I used the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing product and I got a rash and itching to the point of bleeding on my hands, arms, chest, neck and face. It was a terrible reaction to the product. My 103 yr. old Mother used it and experienced similar reactions to it. After the reaction, I immediately washed it off my Mother and me. She healed after about a week and its taken over a month for my skin to heal. I couldn't go out and socialize with friends because I looked terrible. But, my hands and arms are sensitive and my hands and arms are no sensitive. I can no longer wash dishes with dish soap with them getting itchy. The skin on my hands looks rough and the texture is not the same as it was before I used GB lotion. I've never had a reaction to lotions and creams before using the Gold Bond.”

Shelly July 28, 2019

For Dry Skin: “Omg I used this gold bond ultimate healing and had the worst experience ever. My entire body felt like it was on fire, the itching was at 10+. It took me a few days to figure what was going on as I was actually using this lotion to stop the itch not realizing that this was the cause. I found out when I was trying to moisturize my feet and they flared up to a 10 immediately. Also I cannot do my dishes as my hands are extremely sensitive. So disappointed with this product.”

Devie · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2020

For Dry Skin: “I was also one of the unlucky ones that experienced getting a very bad red, raised, extremely itchy rash. Couldn’t for the life of me figure out what was going on, went to the doctor and got a cortisone shot and was on steroids for a week and nothing helped.... because I kept using the lotion. Finally narrowed it down and googled Goldbond allergic reaction... sure enough it’s the lotion. I guess I’m just thankful I finally figured it out. Definitely won’t be using ever again.”

MDmom20 · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2021

For Dry Skin: “I get awfully dry skin in winter living in the northeast. I bought a travel size of the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion. I use on the tops of my hands as they’re extra chapped and cracked this year also due to increased hand washing. I felt some stinging & burning when first applied because my hands were so dry and cracked. On day three, seems significantly better. I am disappointed though to find out that the lotion contains parabens. That ingredient makes me not want to use it anymore.”

LUKE September 25, 2019

For Dry Skin: “I am 78 years old and very active male. In AZ sun a lot. I use Gold Bond Ultimate every few days and it works. I had cysts on my arm and scalp. I put extra Ultimate on it and it went away in less than a week. My dog also had two cysts, guess what, they too went away. I do not use Ultimate but every few days. This 6.8 oz tube will last me over a year. I'm wondering what I should put it on next.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 14, 2018

For Dry Skin: “I love Gold Bond lotion. It readily soaks into the skin and immediately hydrates. My skin stays hydrated for >24 hrs before I need to reapply. It is the best lotion I have ever tried. It also helps my ezcema. I bottle lasts a long time (months) because a little goes a long way, and you don't need to reapply as often as other lotions. :)”

Vic · Taken for less than 1 month February 3, 2021

For Dry Skin: “Im a diabetic and my feet become very dry. I applied to my feet yesterday and in about 15 minutes it felt like my feet were on fire. Both feet were beet red like I had a second degrees burn. This is first and last time I use this product.”

Justaweirdo February 11, 2020

“So I accidentally put this in my diaper instead of regular powder, everything went well until I had a wetting accident, it was warm for a second and then became ice cold. Honestly not a bad experience but, wasn’t expecting it. I guess I found a way of knowing when I pee myself.”

Ralph · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2020

For Dry Skin: “Applied Gold Bond on both lower diabetes feet and felt a terrible burning sensation.”

More about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing (emollients topical)

Other brands