User Reviews for AmLactin

Learn more about AmLactin.

Dry Skin 2 reviews 508 medications

Ichthyosis 1 reviews 9 medications

Summary of AmLactin reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for AmLactin

For Dry Skin "My legs have uncontrollably itched on and off for over 5 years and nothing would help until I start using AmLactin. I would recommend this to anyone I LOVE it."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 13, 2013

For Dry Skin "Used on cracked hill on my feet. Applied 3 times a day for two weeks. Wonderful. My feet are like a baby skin."

Anonymous July 25, 2010

For Ichthyosis "Amlactin was a life saver for me. I had tried everything under the sun. Couldn't stand to take a bath, couldn't stand not to. When I took off my clothes, skin flew everywhere. Big scales, cracked, red skin. Anyway, I use it all over my whole body, and it works. It stinks, but it works. It is too strong for my face. I haven't found a product for a face regimen. I am trying some stuff on my scalp. I have "cradle cap". My head always smells funky, and lately I have lost lots of hair. So, no solution yet for face or scalp. "

scaley June 7, 2009