User Reviews for Gold Bond Ultimate Healing to treat Dry Skin

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing has an average rating of 4.1 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Dry Skin. 38% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 63% reported a negative effect.

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Rating Summary

4.1/10 average rating

Compare all 101 medications used in the treatment of Dry Skin.

Toulouse · Taken for less than 1 month May 4, 2019

“I used the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing product and I got a rash and itching to the point of bleeding on my hands, arms, chest, neck and face. It was a terrible reaction to the product. My 103 yr. old Mother used it and experienced similar reactions to it. After the reaction, I immediately washed it off my Mother and me. She healed after about a week and its taken over a month for my skin to heal. I couldn't go out and socialize with friends because I looked terrible. But, my hands and arms are sensitive and my hands and arms are no sensitive. I can no longer wash dishes with dish soap with them getting itchy. The skin on my hands looks rough and the texture is not the same as it was before I used GB lotion. I've never had a reaction to lotions and creams before using the Gold Bond.”

Shelly July 28, 2019

“Omg I used this gold bond ultimate healing and had the worst experience ever. My entire body felt like it was on fire, the itching was at 10+. It took me a few days to figure what was going on as I was actually using this lotion to stop the itch not realizing that this was the cause. I found out when I was trying to moisturize my feet and they flared up to a 10 immediately. Also I cannot do my dishes as my hands are extremely sensitive. So disappointed with this product.”

Devie · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2020

“I was also one of the unlucky ones that experienced getting a very bad red, raised, extremely itchy rash. Couldn’t for the life of me figure out what was going on, went to the doctor and got a cortisone shot and was on steroids for a week and nothing helped.... because I kept using the lotion. Finally narrowed it down and googled Goldbond allergic reaction... sure enough it’s the lotion. I guess I’m just thankful I finally figured it out. Definitely won’t be using ever again.”

MDmom20 · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2021

“I get awfully dry skin in winter living in the northeast. I bought a travel size of the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion. I use on the tops of my hands as they’re extra chapped and cracked this year also due to increased hand washing. I felt some stinging & burning when first applied because my hands were so dry and cracked. On day three, seems significantly better. I am disappointed though to find out that the lotion contains parabens. That ingredient makes me not want to use it anymore.”

LUKE September 25, 2019

“I am 78 years old and very active male. In AZ sun a lot. I use Gold Bond Ultimate every few days and it works. I had cysts on my arm and scalp. I put extra Ultimate on it and it went away in less than a week. My dog also had two cysts, guess what, they too went away. I do not use Ultimate but every few days. This 6.8 oz tube will last me over a year. I'm wondering what I should put it on next.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 14, 2018

“I love Gold Bond lotion. It readily soaks into the skin and immediately hydrates. My skin stays hydrated for >24 hrs before I need to reapply. It is the best lotion I have ever tried. It also helps my ezcema. I bottle lasts a long time (months) because a little goes a long way, and you don't need to reapply as often as other lotions. :)”

Vic · Taken for less than 1 month February 3, 2021

“Im a diabetic and my feet become very dry. I applied to my feet yesterday and in about 15 minutes it felt like my feet were on fire. Both feet were beet red like I had a second degrees burn. This is first and last time I use this product.”

Ralph · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2020

“Applied Gold Bond on both lower diabetes feet and felt a terrible burning sensation.”

Learn more about Dry Skin

More about Gold Bond Ultimate Healing (emollients topical)

Other brands