User Reviews for Ammonium lactate

Also known as: AmLactin, AmLactin Cerapeutic, Amlactin Ultra, Amlactin XL, Geri-Hydrolac, Kerasal AL, Lac-Hydrin, Lac-Hydrin 5, Laclotion

Learn more about Ammonium lactate.

Dry Skin 7 reviews 508 medications

Ichthyosis 2 reviews 9 medications

Summary of Ammonium lactate reviews 9 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Ammonium lactate

For Dry Skin: "I developed severely dry feet after moving to Michigan from the mid-south, and I was regularly getting large painful blisters under the dry skin. It seemed counterintuitive to moisturize the skin vs using moleskin or similar, but it works. I use it for almost all dry, cracking skin and it works fast, healing things up in a couple days. It burns for a moment if I apply it to freshly scrubbed skin, but can't find anything else but positive results."

muDraconis (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 24, 2016

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) for Dry Skin: "Best lotion on the market for dry skin."

zqyx December 27, 2015

For Dry Skin: "AmLactin 12%. Prescribed for dry feet, no complications like cracking, just dry as a bone since I moved from South Georgia to Michigan. I've had nothing but great results with it, worked in just a couple of days. I've forgotten to put it on some days and my feet were still smooth and moist the next day (or days, once). Definitely better than any Over the counter product."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 3, 2015

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) for Dry Skin: "I purchased this for my son, who has a very bad case of Keratosis Pilaris (KP). This lotion is unscented, non-greasy and soaks in quickly. Best possible for an 8yr old boy. Applied after bath, once skin has dried, especially if skin was scrubbed or has any open sores, as it would sting those areas for a moment. Results of 1-2 daily applications were awesome! I was so impressed with how my son's skin was looking and feeling, I started applying it on my feet at bedtime in between pedicures. Wow! Great results again. Eventually, I began using it on my face, neck, chest and the rest of my body. My skin is now super smooth, has reduced fine lines, fewer pimples and dry skin patches. "

CoMaVi (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2014

AmLactin (ammonium lactate) for Dry Skin: "My legs have uncontrollably itched on and off for over 5 years and nothing would help until I start using AmLactin. I would recommend this to anyone I LOVE it."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 13, 2013

For Dry Skin: "Having had good results with alpha hydroxy products on my heels, I finally gave AmLactin lotion a try. Unlike lotions that just soften dry skin, the alpha hydroxy significantly aids the process of breaking down the rough dry skin so it sloughs off faster and better. Love it. The prior comments that AmLactin stinks has merit, but the slight ammonia-like odor really does dissipate and seems to not be noticeable to other people. I use the product at night so I don't worry about it. There is no stickiness, greasy after feel or staining. But most importantly, this smooths rough skin unlike anything I've sunk money into."

MarketingVeep December 28, 2010

AmLactin (ammonium lactate) for Dry Skin: "Used on cracked hill on my feet. Applied 3 times a day for two weeks. Wonderful. My feet are like a baby skin."

Anonymous July 25, 2010

Lac-Hydrin 5 (ammonium lactate) for Ichthyosis: "Not strong enough for me. Had to use the Lac-Hydrin 12%. Some states require a prescription and some don't."

scaley June 7, 2009

AmLactin (ammonium lactate) for Ichthyosis: "Amlactin was a life saver for me. I had tried everything under the sun. Couldn't stand to take a bath, couldn't stand not to. When I took off my clothes, skin flew everywhere. Big scales, cracked, red skin. Anyway, I use it all over my whole body, and it works. It stinks, but it works. It is too strong for my face. I haven't found a product for a face regimen. I am trying some stuff on my scalp. I have "cradle cap". My head always smells funky, and lately I have lost lots of hair. So, no solution yet for face or scalp. "

scaley June 7, 2009