User Reviews for Blistex Lip Balm

Dry Skin

Summary of Blistex Lip Balm reviews 1.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Blistex Lip Balm

For Dry Skin "I used the raspberry lemonade blistex and it has my lips itchy, burning, and blistering. I have just figured out that this is what's causing this reaction as I have had it at least 5 times this year. I have been thinking it's something I ate."

KeKe (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 3, 2018

For Dry Skin "I was given Blistex Fruit Smoothies Strawberry Coconut as a gift. Used it and my lips feel like they have second degree burns. Swollen, blistered and burning for two days now!"

Sharbear June 8, 2018

For Dry Skin "So I ran out of my normal chapstick and so I grabbed this one because I figured its medicated so it must be good and after using it for a few days my lips got SUPER swollen and red and itchy and burning and very, very painful. It's been a few days and the symptoms haven't gone down at all. I am considering calling my doctor. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT"

Anna (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2018

For Dry Skin "Had chapped lips the other night and couldn't find my EOS (what I usually use for lip balm) so I used the berry smoothie blistex. The next day my lips were still chapped so I found my eos and used that. Last night I used blistex and woke up with my lips extremely swollen, tingly, dry and red and they haven't gone down and it's been hours."

Alayjade February 11, 2018

For Dry Skin "I bought this same lip balm Blistex Orange Mango Blast and my lips swelled up and now they are bumpy, scaly and burning!!! I have been putting plain vaseline on my lips because they are so dry and chapped, I believe it was this lip balm because I have had no other problems before using this product!!!"

tippy toppy February 1, 2018

For Dry Skin "Two days ago I purchased a Blistex tube called orange mango blast. It smells great however has caused my lips to swell and burn. Normally I use the mint Blistex and never experience anything like this. Medicinal ingredients are different. Is that the cause of the swelling?"

murphysmom2shaw.ca (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2017

More about Blistex Lip Balm (emollients topical)

Other brands: Aquaphor, Eucerin, CeraVe, EpiCeram, ... +48 more