User Reviews for Phospholine Iodide to treat Glaucoma

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 3, 2021

“I have to agree with the above review. Why have you stopped manufacturing this medication. It was the only medication that has worked in reducing my IOP. Today I called the pharmacy line and learned that Pfizer will no longer make the drug, What happens when your remaining supply is exhausted? For me it will be a 'risky' surgery. To have to go back to the operating room because the drug I use is no longer being made is so unfair. What about the children on this medication? This just is not right.”

HOPEFUL · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 17, 2020

“At a time when our world is searching for a miracle drug to treat a virus that has caused a World Pandemic, you at Wyeth HAVE A DRUG THAT TREATS GLAUCOMA EYE PRESSURES SO SUCCESSFULLY, AND YOU WILL NOT SHARE IT WITH THE MANY PATIENTS WHO NEED YOUR DRUG! WHY? You cannot put a price on eyesight! Patients and as well as their Glaucoma Specialists are frustrated. This medication works and has cut my pressures in half. I pray each night that you will manufacture it again soon. Please help us!!”

Learn more about Glaucoma

More about Phospholine Iodide (echothiophate iodide ophthalmic)

Professional resources