User Reviews for Dovato to treat HIV Infection

Dovato has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of HIV Infection. 40% of those users who reviewed Dovato reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Dovato Rating Summary

5.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 118 medications used in the treatment of HIV Infection.

ESE8898 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 22, 2021

“I was experiencing vivid dreams after being on Biktarvy for a year and a half and thought I would improve my sleep quality by switching to Dovato. Sleep quality on Biktarvy was a 7 out of 10...sleep quality on Dovato was a 1 out of 10. I was also trying to get away from Biktarvy as it was increasing my LDL ( Bad cholesterol) and I am a healthy male in my 40's with a great diet and gym 4 times a week. On Biktarvy I also had muscle strains and injuries that seemed to never recover. Had to try something different. Grateful we have so many choices. :) Dovato might be GREAT for you ... however for me I would wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep... resulting in a horrible attitude, pressure in my head and headaches from really bad sleep. On Dovato I would fall asleep at 11 and wake at 3 AM and stare at the ceiling for hours trying to get back to sleep. Insomnia resulted in feeling like garbage for weeks while on this med. Back to Biktarvy and hope for a cure soon!”

Young January 13, 2021

“If you sport active, not take dovato. Big muscle disorder and pain”

brunetto73 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 11, 2021

“Due to stomach pain, face, shoulder, neck paraesthesia, muscle pain, fatigue, angina pectoris, when I take the drug after lunch, I feel a sensitivity alteration reaction with sweating, the drug is not good for patients hypersensitive to Dolutegravir lamivudine. I have noticed that lamivudine is an active ingredient in a 25 year old drug called Epivir, so they cannot say that it is a new drug. :)”

Antonious · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 31, 2020

“Since startup on Dovato I experienced rapid weight loss; disorientation or anxiety, rapid heart rate (I use the smartwatch to monitor the bizarre variances), gradual difficulty breathing as if at high altitudes; morphine had the same results. Unable to sleep because heart rate drops to 56 causing oxygen-related anxieties. DVTs taking a rapid change since startup. Acud buildup, and I need iron and can't take it with Dovato.”

Norse · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 8, 2020

“Been on Dovato 8 months now and feel great. No side effects.”

John · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 15, 2020

“Great drug so far no side effects”