User Reviews for Symtuza

HIV Infection

bxltaf · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · June 28, 2019

For HIV Infection: “I took this for one year since the first day I was diagnosed with HIV (7/2018). All worked very well except for one thing, I had all the time diarrhea I only could control by taking every second day Immodium. Since 2 days I switched to Biktarvy. My toilet visits have already become more normal but I feel a bit fatigued.”

Ted · Taken for 5 to 10 years · February 20, 2022

For HIV Infection: “I was diagnosed HIV positive in February 2012. I decided not to take any medication as long VL and CD4 count are good. In 2015 my CD4 count went slowly down to less than 300. I had the opportunity taking part of an AVR study in 2016 which was very successful and later known as the Symtuza drug. It’s my 6th year taking Symtuza with no side effects and excellent bloods.”

Paupaufuent90 · October 25, 2020

For HIV Infection: “Can’t really say I’ve experienced any side effect symptoms from Symtuza yet I am worried a few years down. I’ve spoken to my dr and he’s reassured me that I shouldn’t experience side effects is that so? Well if I’ve learned anything its that doctors don’t know everything!”

More about Symtuza (cobicistat / darunavir / emtricitabine / tenofovir alafenamide)

Patient resources