User Reviews for Symtuza

HIV Infection

Paupaufuent90 October 25, 2020

For HIV Infection: “Can’t really say I’ve experienced any side effect symptoms from Symtuza yet I am worried a few years down. I’ve spoken to my dr and he’s reassured me that I shouldn’t experience side effects is that so? Well if I’ve learned anything its that doctors don’t know everything!”

bxltaf · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 28, 2019

For HIV Infection: “I took this for one year since the first day I was diagnosed with HIV (7/2018). All worked very well except for one thing, I had all the time diarrhea I only could control by taking every second day Immodium. Since 2 days I switched to Biktarvy. My toilet visits have already become more normal but I feel a bit fatigued.”