User Reviews for Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough

Learn more about Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 3 reviews 1131 medications

5.2
Summary of Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough reviews 3 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Took it an hour ago. Now I'm drowsy but also heart racing and shaky and nauseous ... so 3 more hours of this, and i have to get my kids off the bus. Never again will I take this. Did wonders for my cold but these side effects aren't even worth it...."

Nicole52019 (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2016

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This medicine works great. I had mild diarreah as a side effect, but my annoying mucus cough was relieved."

LL97 March 16, 2016

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I took two tablets at 9am yesterday, followed by about 5-6 bottles of water. Sure the congestion and cold went away significantly, but I could not sleep til about 430am! I work a 12 hour shift, and had to call out from work. Needless to say, this medicine is going in the garbage. Heart palpitations, anxiety and insomnia!"

VanessaT (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2016

More about Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)

Other formulations