User Reviews for Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough.

Cough and Nasal Congestion
6.2

Summary of Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough reviews 6.2 4 reviews

Reviews for Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Sunday I took Advil because I felt run down, achy body, and runny nose. Today which is Monday October 23, I woke up to runny nose, ear and body ache, swelled and achy throat, breathing issues because I have one lung, run down, and headache. I saw doctor and got prescription of nasal spray. She told me because of the pressure of my nose, that's why my earaches. Also, the drainage of my nose is why my throat hurts. But she felt my pressure points and they were swelled. Wtheck. She said to get Mucinex DM and Advil over the counter. The Mucinex DM Maximum strength 12 hour, extended release 28 pills works GREAT! I've used this and Mucine Sinus max Congest.relief 16 liquid gel in the last few years! This medication is worth spending money on!"

PABurtless (taken for 10 years or more) October 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Took it an hour ago. Now I'm drowsy but also heart racing and shaky and nauseous ... so 3 more hours of this, and i have to get my kids off the bus. Never again will I take this. Did wonders for my cold but these side effects aren't even worth it...."

Nicole52019 (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This medicine works great. I had mild diarreah as a side effect, but my annoying mucus cough was relieved."

LL97 March 16, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I took two tablets at 9am yesterday, followed by about 5-6 bottles of water. Sure the congestion and cold went away significantly, but I could not sleep til about 430am! I work a 12 hour shift, and had to call out from work. Needless to say, this medicine is going in the garbage. Heart palpitations, anxiety and insomnia!"

VanessaT (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2016