User Reviews for DHEA

Dietary Supplementation

Summary of DHEA reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for DHEA

For Dietary Supplementation "I take DHEA to control my blood pressure. Calcium-Magnesium citrate 1:1 ratio brings it down 30 points but it only stays down 2 hours without DHEA, which causes it to stay down all day. DhEA also cures low blood sugar/panic for me in 15 min. (Low blood sugar causes a panic attack...same symptoms). I have taken it for above for 10 years, it works reliably. I have severe allergies and I am now discovering that taking extra DHEA during allergy attacks helps lessen the attack. I do not have asthma or anaphylactic issues but I do have bad hayfever and arthritis (joint allergy). I have not tried it yet for joint pain upon exertion (like raking 90 bags of leaves in the fall) but it helps significantly on the hayfever front. I am 60 years old."

Aprilwitch August 14, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I am a 70 year old naughty old man (my wife calls me that). I needed no ED assistance until I turned 65. DHEA helps make my weewee stay hard after arousal. Note: To me DHEA is a supplement not a medicine. I do not do drugs of any kind. I only take antibiotics for a temporary infection like a URTI. I do not take any other drugs even if my doctor tries to prescribe them. I use alternative healing methods like through the use of supplements instead, period, end of story."

Kimosabee November 4, 2017

More about DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)

Other brands: Intrarosa